Thursday 12 June 2014

E3 2014 - Atlus: New Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Trailer


Atlus has treated us with yet another new Persona trailer. This time, the trailer is for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this is the first trailer in English and with the English voice cast! We've seen plenty of cool Japanese trailers for the game but hearing the awesome English cast was very refreshing.

(I guess until I learn Japanese properly, there will be nothing like being able to understand the trailers of one of my favourite Japanese game series. *sigh*)

Anyway, very excited for the game, especially with the new pre-order bonuses, which you can read about here!

_________________________________________________________________________________


Follow @JRPGJungle on Twitter to keep up to date with our news, reviews, articles and J-RPG musings!

No comments:

Post a Comment