Friday 6 June 2014

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Trailer


A beautiful island and the promise of a "lovey-dovey heart throbbing school trip". Yeah, that was never going to be the case in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. Your task is to solve the mysteries of Jabberwock Island, but beware: "Sometimes the truth can be it's own despair...."

I didn't play the original Danganronpa, but dammit I wanted to. After my 9 month love affair with Persona 4 Golden, another high school, murder mystery Vita game was right in my ball park. Now the sequel has been given a trailer and a September 2nd release. I really need to get onto playing the first one. So many J-RPGs, so little time. </3


_________________________________________________________________________________

Follow @JRPGJungle on Twitter to keep up to date with our news, reviews, articles and J-RPG musings!

No comments:

Post a Comment